Bu Ürün Stoklarımızda Kalmamıştır!
Uyarı : Stoktaki Son Ürün!
Stoğa Gireceği Tarih :
Powerful high-accuracy loop-powered head mounted temperature transmitter, it accepts several types of temperature sensors – thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signal – all-in-one model, with linearized 4-20 mA output and configurable measurement range.
It allows 2 points calibration for field tuning and can be supplied already preconfigured with customer parameters.
As a world class device, TxBlock-USB is compliant with the leading standards of electromagnetic compatibility, and is highly immune and reliable device for industrial environment.
The innovative built-in USB port allows configuration, easy commissioning and fine tuning on periodic calibration reviews.
• Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with programmable working range
• Loop powered 4-20 mA output
• Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
• Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
• Cable resistance compensation on 3 or 4 wires Pt100 connection
• USB micro-B port allows direct PC or smartphone connection for configuration.
• Free Windows configuration software
• Free Android configuration app
• Power supply: 10 to 35 Vdc
• RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
• Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %
• Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
• Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
• Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations
• Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm (1.71 in x 0.80 in) D x H