This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
TxRail-USB is an USB configurable DIN rail mount temperature transmitter. It allows selection and configuration of input type, measurement range, output type and calibration. Its output can be set to either loop powered 4-20mA or 0-10V. Highly accurate and user-friendly, the TxRail-USB performs well from simple to sophisticated measurement applications.
• Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
• Configurable measurement range
• Sensor break detection according to NAMUR Ne43 recommendations
• Internal cold junction compensation
• Pt100/Pt1000 connection for 2, 3 and 4 wires
• Accuracy (@ 25 °C): typical 0,1% of span for thermocouple, mV, Pt100 and Pt1000
• Temperature effect <± 0,16% @ 25º C
• Configurable output to 4-20 mA loop powered or 0-10 V.
• Output Linearized according with measured temperature
• Output resolution:
4-20 mA output: 2 µA
0-10 V output: 2,5 mV
• Power supply:
10 to 35 Vdc (4-20 mA output)
12 to 35 Vdc (0-10 Vdc output)
• Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C
• Free Windows® configuration software
• USB micro-B port allows direct PC connection for configuration. USB Class CDC
• Dimensions: 99,5 x 114 x 12,5 mm